FREE USED TIRES - USED TIRES
FREE USED TIRES - EXPERT TIRE SURVEY - DISCOUNT ONLINE TIRES.
Free Used Tires
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Without cost or payment
- With the sheets eased
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
Tyre swings and sparkly shoes by Clancy McDowell
This is me and my brother on the tyre swings in our backyard. I must have been 5 years old, which makes my brother 3. This photo was taken by my mum just after my dad hung the tyres up in the willow tree. You can see the long strands of the willow hanging down from the top of the frame.
I don't know if it's some sort of "Wind in the Willows" cultural memory or what, but I LOVED that tree. It really had a sort of a fairy-tale feel about it. The tree dominated our back yard. Part of the tree's appeal for my brother and other friends was yanking down the long strands, stripping off the leaves and using the braches as a long whip!
Looking at this image, it's not just the willow tree that evokes rose-coloured memories of care-free childhood days. It's also that when I look at it again after so many years, I see not just my brother and I, but also I see my own children in there.
My children now are almost the same age as my brother and I are in this image and I see so much of them in there. I see the girly-girl with the dress-up shoes and the cheeky barefoot boy. I see the generations extended and duplicated. I see the power of nature and nurture in one frame.
Nurture does play a role; that back yard has made me part of who I am today. But you can't escape genetics.
Eventually, the willow tree got chopped down, the house got sold, I grew up. So will my own children step away from their parents and forge their own path, and build their own swings.
This texture/background is free to use for your personal needs.
If you use it, I would appreciate a credit and/or seeing your results posted here. Thanks.
just tires pasadena
discount tire houston 1960
north eastern tyres and exhausts
motorcycle tyre sales
4 new tires cost
chrome rims tires packages
trelleborg tyres australia
カテゴリ : Unclassified