16 WINTER TIRES : WINTER TIRES
16 Winter Tires : Discount Tire Indianapolis In : Metzler Tires Uk
16 Winter Tires
- This type of tire is suitable for snow and ice covered roads. The tread pattern features a heavily siped, fine-block design with grooves that are deep and wide, providing excellent driving traction and braking performance on winter road surfaces.
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
- sixteen: the cardinal number that is the sum of fifteen and one
- Bookbinding is the process of physically assembling a book from a number of folded or unfolded sheets of paper or other material. It usually involves attaching covers to the resulting text-block.
- sixteen: being one more than fifteen
January 16th/Day 9
Sample soap from Soapology that I was given on my walk to the O'Kelley's this morning.
Here it is .. I was tagged by Lostonflickr to tell 10 things about myself and then tag 10 other people.
¦ Ten things you may or may not know about me ¦
(1) I was born with perfect pitch. I love to sing and have been singing since I was a 2 year old. I never get out of tune and have to admit that it does bug me when others are singing off key...it is a sound that irritates me although I try not to show it outwardly.
(2) I am addicted to the written word, particularly literature written anywhere between the 16th and 19th centuries, I could read and reread all of Jane Austen's novels and never tire of them (I have a collection of her books from the 1800s).
(3) My secret obsession is fashion and I really love to read Vogue Magazine! I get excited when I walk through NYC and see all my favorite designer's boutiques--this past weekend I saw Alexander McQueen's boutique in Meatpackers and went nuts! Not to mention that Diane von Furstenberg also has a place near there.
(4) I sometimes wish I could travel back in time to the 1960s and 1970s because I love the music from that time period. I would love to have seen Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin live!
(5) I absolutely love to decorate my journals! I can't stand a page with now visual stimulation. I love to cut things out of magazines and paste them on the pages, along with fortunes from fortune cookies and things like that!
(6) I have an enormous sticker collection and would love to meet other people that have collections to see if sometime we can swap! I love stickers from all over the world! (I own more than 20,000 stickers).
(7) I'm an anglophile: I love all things British! I blame that on my Dad for having introduced me to BritComs on PBS as a young child (we always watched BBC classics like Fawlty Towers and Mr. Bean).
(8) On rainy days I love to listen to jazz, read a good book and knit--all while having scrumptious cookies or scones and tea, of course!
(9) I love to people watch in big cities! It's fun to see what they do and how they act!
(10) My favorite city in all the world, hands down, is New York City. There's no other like it in the world!
January 16, 2010
I took this yesterday but didnt have time to upload it!
Haha this picture makes me smile!
Its just so simple and fun but also
has a lot of meaning in it too!
So i have my own studio now :]
I just have to paint it and then im done!
I amm soo happy! I just want a good system now
so i can play music while i do my shoots!
purchase tires online
alpha tires houston tx
pirelli scorpion tyres prices
best tyres in the world
knobby atv tires
canadian tire pei
winter tires brands
tractor tires cheap
カテゴリ : Unclassified